ELLICOTT CITY, MD – June 24, 2003 – EventRebels.com, provider of Web-based tools for taking meeting management to the next level, today announced its new Banquet Master software package. The package is an assembly of the best tools on the market for integrated registration processing and management for large banquets. It provides:
* Online, self-service pre-registration with secure credit card payment
* Automatic group or full-table registrations
* Flexible formatting and integration with existing Web sites
* Convenient processing of mail and FAX registrations
* Versatile collection and reporting of attendee demographics
* Simple and reliable seat assignments
* Automated email and FAX invitations, confirmations and reminders
* Pre-printing of badges and seating reports
* Onsite check-in and badge printing
* Great reporting tools
EventRebels is also offering the option of full-outsourced registration service as part of the package. They will process all registrations and payments, and provide staff and equipment for the onsite registration and check-in of all attendees.
“Planners of large-scale banquets no longer have to rely on maintaining self-designed spreadsheets to keep track of their registrations,” said K.C. Hopson, president of EventRebels.com. “We now have a system that takes care of the details, eliminates all that data entry, and guarantees that everyone is assigned a seat with no duplications.”
Components of the package have been used with great success for events as large as 5,000 attendees, such as the “Listening to the City” town meeting in New York, and the Maryland Gubernatorial Inaugural Gala in Baltimore.
EventRebels.com is an online meeting management and registration service that helps meeting and event planners by automating mundane tasks, and producing meetings that enhance strategic objectives. Unlike other online registration services, the EventRebels.com system offers unprecedented flexibility and customization.
For additional information on EventRebels and their products, visit their Web site at http://www.EventRebels.com or call (410) 461-2649.
# # #