Terms of Service
IMPORTANT! THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT. READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF OUR WEB SITE AND OUR SERVICES.
WELCOME to the EventRebels, Inc., (“EventRebels”) web site available at and under the domain name www.eventrebels.com and other such other or successor domain names as EventRebels may make available operate, acquire or use from time to time (this “Site”). By complying with this User Terms of Service Agreement, we hope your online experience with us will be safe and rewarding.
1. Your Consent to the Agreement
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE SITE OR USE ANY OF THE SERVICES.
By accessing our website at https://eventrebels.com, or any of its subordinate or affiliate domains, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”), and all applicable laws and regulations. You further agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Eligible Users.
The Services are available only to individuals and legal entities that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and whom in no way, manner or form directly nor indirectly compete with EventRebels. Inc. By using any of the Services, you expressly represent that you have the capacity under applicable law to enter into a legally binding contract. You and EventRebels are independent contractors, and no agency, no partnership, no joint venture, nor employee-employer/franchiser-franchisee relationship exists nor is intended or otherwise created by this Agreement.
3. Login ID and Account Password(s).
If applicable, you will be able to access certain portions of this Site only as a registered user of the Services. As a registered user of the Services, you will receive or establish one password and account. Maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password and account is solely your responsibility. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your account(s). You agree that EventRebels will not be responsible for any losses incurred in connection with any misuse of passwords. Notify EventRebels immediately if your password has been stolen or its security has been otherwise compromised. You will be required to change your password on a regular basis. If your account has not been in use after an extended period of time, it will be disabled.
4. You Must Provide Accurate Information
5. Grant of Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for individual, personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not, must not:
· modify or copy the materials;
· use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
· attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EventRebels, Inc.’s website;
· remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EventRebels, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
6. Deep Links.
You shall not “deep-link” to this Site, meaning that you will not create, post, display, publish or distribute any link to any page other than the front (home) page of this Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by EventRebels to do so.
7. Framing and In-lining.
You shall not frame or in-line (framing without a border around the framed content) this Site, meaning that you will not display the contents of this Site on another web page without EventRebels’ express permission.
8. Your Security Obligations.
You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Services. Accordingly, you shall not: (i) access data or materials not intended for you; (ii) log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; or (iii) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You agree that it is your responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or operation which may be transferred to your computer via the Services.
9. Intellectual Property.
This Site, including, without limitation, all content and software related to the Site and the Services is the property of EventRebels or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of EventRebels and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The EventRebels logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, and trade names of EventRebels appearing on this Site are owned by EventRebels (“Trademarks”). You may not use the Trademarks without the prior written consent of EventRebels and Trademarks may not be used in a manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits EventRebels. All other trademarks, product or service names, brand names, company names and/or logos that may appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
10. Unacceptable Use of the Site.
You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services. You shall not use the Services to: (i) engage in or encourage fraudulent conduct or conduct that would constitute any other criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; (ii) distribute in any manner any harmful, obscene or otherwise illegal or objectionable material of any kind; (iii) spoof or otherwise impersonate any individual or entity, or forge, delete or alter any part of TCP/IP packet header information in any e-mail or other posting; (iv) violate or attempt to violate, the security of the Services; or (v) assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above. We reserve the right to investigate and to involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities, and to pursue a civil lawsuit or criminal prosecution for any alleged or actual illegal activities involving this Site or any of the Services.
YOUR ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, TITLE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. EventRebels DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE AND ANY SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. IN ADDITION, EventRebels DOES NOT WARRANT THAT INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE APPROPRIATE, ACCURATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, AND ACCESSING THEM FROM JURISDICTIONS WHERE THEIR CONTENTS ARE ILLEGAL IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
13. Limitation of Liability. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND, ACCEPT AND AGREE THAT EventRebels SHALL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF ANY OR ALL OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF EventRebels HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, HELD TO BE INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF EventRebels FOR ANY REASON AND UPON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY AND OTHER ACTIONS IN CONTRACT OR TORT) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED UP TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Further, EventRebels, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall EventRebels, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EventRebels, Inc.’s website, even if EventRebels, Inc. or an EventRebels, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
14. No Warranty
The materials appearing on EventRebels, Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EventRebels, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. EventRebels, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, EventRebels, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
15. Third-Party Links
EventRebels, Inc. has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EventRebels, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
16. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EventRebels from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, debt, loss or liability, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, to the extent that such action is based upon, arises out of, or relates to: (i) your activities on the Site or your use of (or inability to use) the Services; (ii) your violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (iii) the infringement by you, or any other person using your password and account, of any right of any person or entity; or (iv) any other activities of yours accomplished using the Services. This indemnity shall be in addition to and not limited by any other indemnity.
17. Dispute Resolution. Except with respect to violations of EventRebels’ intellectual property or proprietary rights, and except with respect to suits brought against EventRebels by third parties, you acknowledge and agree that any dispute involving EventRebels shall be settled by arbitration in the State of Maryland in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. You agree that EventRebels may seek interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction necessary to protect the rights or property of EventRebels pending the completion of arbitration.
EventRebels, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using our website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
19. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
20. General. No delay or failure to take action under such terms and conditions will constitute a waiver by EventRebels. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the court shall endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect. The section headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal effect. Any cause of action brought against EventRebels arising out of this Agreement or the Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose.
EventRebels may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Site, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. Mail to your address you provide to EventRebels at registration. You may give notice to EventRebels (except for claims of intellectual property infringement for which you may give notice at Copyright Notice & Procedure) anytime via electronic mail to EventRebels firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Termination. If you no longer agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please notify EventRebels by sending an email stating your desire to withdraw from this Agreement to EventRebels at email@example.com. This Agreement will continue to apply to all past use of the Services by you, even if you are no longer using them.
Copyright © 2001-2018 EventRebels, Inc.. All Rights Reserved