Who We Are
EventRebels is a growing SAAS company based in Baltimore specializing in web and mobile software for conferences and trade shows. Our team is engaged, innovative and highly motivated to meet every challenge with laser-focused precision. Through a dynamic, customer-centric service delivery model, we deliver right-fit solutions to a rapidly expanding base of highly sophisticated, knowledgeable customers who expect and deserve excellence. Their business is our business.
Who We Want
We are looking for an Implementation Associate to work very closely with our project managers, programmers and other team members. Incumbent will be a team player with a strong, professional work ethic and great collaboration skills, a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, a talent for quickly learning new things and keeping projects on-track, and a burning desire to meet challenges head-on and succeed. This is the perfect entry-level position for someone who is excited by the prospect of becoming an integral part of a productive, client-focused technology team.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with developing on-line forms and account setups for customers who are using our proprietary software.
- Coordinate and manage various implementation plan components.
- Traffic internal and external communications.
- Assist with answering routine customer questions and resolve issues.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to keep project deadlines on point.
- Provide important client feedback during software planning sessions to guide direction of future product development.
- Perform other operations and administrative duties as assigned.
Skills You’ll Need
- Working knowledge of Cloud-based web and mobile software.
- Great keying and data entry skills.
- Above average time management and follow-through skills are required.
- Excellent telephone and computer triage skills essential for resolving client’s logistical, technical and software issues. Vast majority of the workday is spent on the telephone and/or computer assisting clients.
- Proficient use of Excel.
- Basic HTML skills a plus, but not required.
- Must be a true multi-tasker.
- Must be very comfortable speaking with clients on the telephone and in person.
- Ability to lead a discussion.
- Able to explain moderately complex technical issues in clear, simple language.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Solid written communication and documentation skills.
- Logic-minded with strong reasoning skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Capable of identifying and resolving obstacles-creative problem solver.
- Ability to objectively focus on self-improvement and self-navigation.
- Able to get maximum value from our proprietary software for our clients.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Fantastic work / life balance.
- Exceptional team collegiality.
- Engaging work.
- Upward mobility.
Please send cover letter containing your salary requirements and your resume to email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.